Thursday, April 28, 2011

Get a bathroom Coldstone

My step daughter and I were at the Coldstone in the college area shopping center the other day and I have got a beef with their no customer bathroom policy. They sell food, we eat it, and more often than not, a seven year old girl has to use the bathroom before it is time to go. And when I asked about their restroom the worker responded with a list of surrounding places that had facilities. I know they have a bathroom back there, what is it, is their toilet too good for outsiders? Don't be selfish Coldstone, let the people go in there. I wasn't going to call them out on it, but now that I am so irritated about the bathrooms I don't mind mentioning how crappy the walnuts were on the brownie sundae. They tasted old and slightly rancid.

Next time I think we'll go across the way to Yogurtland, where they give you free water (which is another thing they don't have at Coldstone) and a place to take a whiz after you're through with it.