Monday, May 2, 2011

A balled up dirty diaper in the neighbor's hedges

I was walking my dog around the block a few times and she stopped at the neighbor's bushes on the side of the yard. She was pretty interested in a white ball that was shoved into the shrubbery. I often indulge her so I let her pull out the bundle to see what it was. When she finally got her teeth around it and got the thing out I was surprised to see a wadded up dirty diaper full of !@#$. I yelled at Frida to make her drop it on the sidewalk and kept walking. I was concerned that I was now resposible for a pile of feces in the middle of the sidewalk, but then decided that I had actually performed a helpful service for my neighbor. Some jerk decided to stash their baby's defecation in an unsuspecting person's front yard, and now it would be a problem that the whole neighborhood could share instead of being the burden of one household. I know that if I lived at that house I would be greatful that a little boxer named Frida saw fit to drag the diaper off my property and into the public space.

So if you live near the family services building on 73rd, and you see a diaper full of turds, diarrhea cha cha cha