Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Nail Clipper Etiquette

A friend of mine was looking around on my coffee table wanting to know where I kept the nail clippers. I told him they were in the bathroom, and I'm not sure why he couldn't figure that out for himself. I realized it is because so many jerks think it's alright to just clip their nails wherever they please. A man at the bus stop was sitting there clipping away. A coworker of mine just made a pile of finger nails on her desk. My little girl clips her nails in my bed. And my jerk of a best friend was looking for some nail clippers so that he could do it right in my living room. What is the matter with all of these people? Do they think that their fingernails will just float away into nothing after they get clipped? I'm not the cleanest person in the world, I don't have any weirdo complexes, but I do feel that fingernails should be clipped over a trash can preferebly located in the bathroom. To those of you who clip wherever and think I am being a baby about this: I hope a fingernail clipping lands on a sandwich and then you accidentally end up eating it. And while you are picking that nasty thing out of your teeth you can think about how I am right and you are gross.