Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is it a Soul Patch or a Face Snatch?

The soul patch is disgusting. It looks like something pubic and nasty. My favorite is when a guy has a pierced soul patch because it looks like he has a pierced vagina on his face. I even have a few friends with soul patches, and I hate their soul patches even more because I have to look at them more often. The worst is when an old guy grows a soul patch in an attempt to latch on to a younger, cool guy image. Of all the fashion trends you picked, why was it this one? Is it because secretly you always wanted to make your face resemble an upside down image of a woman's genetalia?

I would say that growing a mustache might help to mitigate the whole pubic face situation, but the latest Hanes commercial with Michael Jordan has proven that theory quite wrong. This commercial was on the other day and a friend of mine who was watching noticed how bad Jordan was looking.

I don't know what happened here, but it seems that he has decided to go with the Hitler stash crotch-chin combo. Maybe because he's Michael Jordan, the god of basketball, nobody had the heart to tell him how horrible it looks. I say that all these people are not doing him any favors. If I was walking around looking that bad I would hope that someone would help me out. Really I'm surprised that the people at Hanes allowed him to shoot the commercial this way.

And to all my friends with soul patches, either shave it off or at least have the decency to cover it up with a miniature set of bikini bottoms or something.