Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Get a land line

Everybody is always walking around with their stupid phones all the time. People can't ever take a break and just live their lives for a minute. And for some reason a person on the phone is no longer aware of what rudeness is. When I'm in line at the grocery store and the person in front of me is on the phone while they are checking out it irritates me so much. I know their transaction will take longer because they are on the phone. Just get off the phone for a second. And when the text message alarm goes off why does everyone always drop what they are doing like they are a doctor who just found out about a medical emergency? Poeple need to have some boundaries with their phone time. It feels like every time I see someone they are all caught up in some phone stuff. If people went back to land lines there would be a limit. People should not only go back to land lines, we should go back to corded phones too. More phone conversations need to take place behind closed doors. I don't want to hear everyone's problems while I'm walking down the street. I don't want to hear about your messed up phone bill or the test results from your latest doctor visit.