Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dogs need to stop eating the duke

As my loyal readers may know, last week I walked my dog Frida and she found herself a dirty diaper in the bushes. Every chance she gets she goes after some doodoo. Yesterday I came over to the house and she licked me across the face. About 10 seconds later my girlfriend says "Don't let her lick you, she just ate some @#$!" So now I'm in the bathroom cleaning what appears to be excrement off of my ear wondering why the hell dogs are all about the feces. Every time she smells something on the walk, every time she pulls me over to the bushes, every time she presses her nose to the ground, it's for a pile of duke. And don't ever let her near some cat @#$!, that stuff is like cat nip for dogs. It is so gross and disappointing. I know that dogs like bad smells and they like to roll around in stuff that stinks because it masks their own natural odor or something, but still. It is so annoying that my best friend has such foul and disgusting tastes. Every time Frida goes after some biological waste I'm like "Bitch please, knock it off with that nasty crap!"