Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tumblr was fun, but now I'm with Google

I was greatful for the free blog site. It enabled me to start this lousy blog in the first place. But I don’t like how people have to join the site and have a blog of their own in order to follow me.  How am I supposed to get the global recognition that I so rightfully deserve if it is so difficult to become a follower of my blog on Tumblr? Sure you can read it everyday on facebook, hanging on my every word, but I want more committment from my readers. I want to know that they know that what I know is so great that they are willing to label themselves as members of my loyal following.  So that is why Tumblr has gone way of the dinosaur and the google blogspot is way of the successful future

“Do it, do it now, kill me!”
Dutch in “Predator” 1987