Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beware of White Devils

Kevin Trudeau and Anthony Morrison are two of the prominent white devils of latenight TV. Sometimes when a man is down on his luck and his life isn't going the way he wants it to he can fall victim to the evil bastards of late night infomercial hell. I'm not a complete idiot but I have fallen for a few scams in my day. Like eight years ago I saw a commercial that looked like a reporter interviewing a doctor. The two of them were talking about some amazing weight loss product and I was totally convinced. I think the fact that it was 2 in the morning had something to do with it. Two months and 40 dollars later I realized I fell for their scam. I was so pissed that they tricked me, but I got over it. A few years later I saw this advertising trickster selling some new scam about health products. Then I realized that this guy is always coming up with new ways to seperate fools from their money late at night. His name is Kevin Trudeau. I recently saw another late night snake oil salesman named Anthony Morrison. Instead of offering to help me be less of a fat ass he was offering get rich quick schemes related to advertising and the internet. I found myself listening to him and wondering if his offer was too good to be true, and suddenly I thought of old Kevin T. So I looked these guys up and found out that they are associates of some kind. And I also found out that my boy Kevin has gotten into a bit of legal trouble as a result of his deceptive infomercials.  Justice!

It is because of men like these that the White Devil exists. I can talk about the white devil because I am Jewish. Jews are pretty much white, but not quite because white people still talk about us behind our backs.