Saturday, February 12, 2011

Give us back the XFL

Seriously. Who remembers the XFL? It was a beautiful thing. Right after the football season ended the goofy season of the XFL began. There was football all year round. Sure it was silly, it was run by a big name from professional wrestling, and it had a bunch of weird “xtreme” rules like no fair catches. But it was better than nothing. And it was the birthplace of the “He Hate Me” jersey. When the player wearing the jersey was asked why it said that his response was “He hate me.” Genius!

What do football fans have to look foreward to now? Baseball? I hate watching baseball so much. I would rather get kicked in the balls than have to sit through an entire baseball game. It all goes back to what I said earlier, the media always takes away the things we like and leaves us with syndicated reruns of “Two and  half Men,” a show that I really hate.