Saturday, February 12, 2011

Subway, why did you do it?

Your 5 dollar foot longs were so great. Every sub was 5 bucks, and it was like a dream. But then, just when I was getting used to such a fantastic deal you snatched it away and said that only a few select subs were 5 dollars. I decided to deal with my pain and found a few choices that I could rely on. But now in the month of February you are playing games with my heart and you have made all regular subs 5 bucks again. And now I am lost, I want to order a new one but I'm afraid to get comfortable eating the BMT because I feel like you will just snatch it away from me again in the blink of an eye. Don't do it Subway. My stomach is saying yes but my heart is saying no. Make them all 5 dollars again, let freedom come back in this country. If the subs are going to go back up in price next month then its like this wonderful sandwich renaissance never happened. I call on you to fight this cruel decision made by the heartless Subway regime. If they could do it in Egypt we can do it here, Americans need to ban together and protest in the streets until all the 5 dollar subs are back. On that day, a tear will well up in my eye as I order whatever sandwich I want.