Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Please, no more late night shake weight ads.

I can't believe they still have ads for the shake weight on TV. They used to be on during normal time slots but now the shake weight (individually sold to men and women) can only be seen late at night. This product is terrible. South Park couldn't pass this product up and did what needed to be done. They made fun of this product so badly that I cringe every time I see a commercial for it. I just saw a SNL clip that took it a step further. But honestly this product doesn't even need to get made fun of, it's a classic joke as soon as you see the guy or girl strenously shaking the crap out of this phallic thing while sweating in their spandex. My favotite part is when the guy in the commercial puts his shake weight down after his awesome fitness time and has this look on his face like "oh yeah, what a great workout!" I think I'd rather do Zumba or the P90X program or whatever. Who am I kidding, the only workouts I do these days are 12 ounce curls, but that's still better than that stupid shake weight.