Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ebay is not so great

This week I am bringing PB&J to work because I blew all my lunch money on stupid Ebay crap. I didn't think it was stupid crap at the time, but of course, I never do. When I started to go on Ebay I thought it was so fantastic. I would look up anything I could think of and try to buy it for cheap. Many people have gone through this mistake. My brother used my Ebay account to buy magic cards. Last year I went on Ebay to get a buck knife before we went camping. The knife is pretty awesome, but really, who needs a buck knife these days? I'm not Davey Crocket. A few years back I got really nutty and spent over two hundred dollars on comic books. The stories were good and all, but I'm a grown man, come on.

This is my latest embarrassment. I have tried to rationalize this purchase many times and I can't come up with a single good reason for it.
So take that Meg Whitman, first you lost the election and now you've lost one of your most loyal customers.