Monday, August 1, 2011

Your Face!

Sometimes when I see someone and look at their face , I don’t like it. It’s not because they are ugly or because I am a racist, it’s just because I hate his/her face. Sometimes it is an expression that makes them look like they are shadey. Or it could be a way they are smiling that makes them look like a complete a-hole. Other times I see a person talking and imagine how awful it would be for me to to be talking to them.
What is more interesting is that my penchant for hating a person’s face has proven to be an accurate indicator of their crapulence.
I remember seeing this woman at a public event. She was normal, nothing was wong with her, she even had a smile on her face. But when I looked at her I just got this gut feeling that she kind of sucked. Months later a friend of mine introduced me to this very same person whose face I had disliked. I said hello and got away from her as soon as possible. I never told my friend about it because I couldn’t come up with a good way to explain it. Months later my friend told me that the person whose face I couldn’t stand turned out to be a a real jerkweed.
I remember another scenario where a friend of mine introduced me to a relative of his. I hated this person’s face too, but I definitely wasn’t going to tell my friend about it. It turned out later that his relative was totally a piece of !@#$.