Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Living Room (needs a dining room)

More like the crummy roast beef sandwich room. Their house bread was great, but the roast beef tasted like it was straight out of the Ralphs deli. Next time I'll check out the breakfast.
I have eaten outside over there before, but last week I ate inside in their freaky living room dining room space. I felt a little uncomfortable eating there on a Saturday afternoon because everyone was studying around us. Carrie kept complaining because I was speaking too quietly. I was afraid to speak louder because I kept getting the dirty eyeball from everyone studying around us whenever I said anything.
Everything is all retro and cool, but it's too close in there. I don't care if I'm sitting at a vintage wooden table if I have to get dirty looks from a foot away because I'm distracting someone from their laptop stuff. People need more space because we hate being near eachother.