Thursday, July 7, 2011

You can keep your farm raised beef

Whenever I look at menu and see that my burger is made out of farm raised beef I'm like, here we go with all the bourgoise bullcrap. I don't care if it was raised on a farm, I just care if it has bacon on it. I also don't give a @#$! if my eggs are farm fresh either, I just want to know if they come with a side of bacon with them. And speaking of bacon, I don't give two @#$!'s how this lttle piggy lived his life, as long as he ends up crispy (but not burnt) on my plate. And who can verify the farm freshness of these guys anyway? Couldn't they go get the stuff from a store, rub a little dirt on it, show up in the kitchen and be like "Hey, here it is fresh from the farm!"
Next thing you know there will be farm fresh slim jims at 7-11 and farm fresh beers at the liquor store.
All these fancy pants places with their farm fresh crap are whatever.